What are all the icons for?
- Show Menu
- Hover over these buttons to show a menu of options. The button looks like
when there are no sub-species available to open up.
- Go to Details
- Takes you to a page that gives details about the chosen species, with helpful links to get more information.
- Show Children
- Will show all direct children of the chosen species.
- Show More Species
- Will show a sampling of species under the chosen species.
- Hide Children
- Closes all children of the chosen species.
- Show just the chosen species, and all its super-species and sub-species.
- Pinning Images
- Makes that species' image show as part of the tree.
- Closes the chosen species, and all its children.
- Indicates that the given species is extinct.
- Hover over to see a larger pop-up image, or click to go to the details screen.